Heliconia Group has been involved in the Quest Africa Oil and Gas Industry since 2013. We are a recognised and trustable company in the helicopter industry and committed to providing a great employee experience in a supportive and engaging environment. We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment.
You'll benefit from excellent career and learning and development opportunities to ensure that you grow and achieve your full potential
About The Rote
We are currently recruiting an AW139 Commander Pilot on a full-time rotational basis.
The Commander shall:
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of relevant national and international aviation legislation and agreed aviation practices and procedures
• Maintain familiarity with such provisions of the Company's operations manual as are necessary to fulfil commander functions, ensuring all operational procedures and checklists are complied with in accordance with the operations manual;
• Comply with all flight and duty time limitations (FTL) and rest requirements applicable to commander activities;
• Properly maintain and wear obliged protective personal clothing as provided by the Company in accordance with the regulations;
• Decide whether or not to accept a helicopter with unserviceability allowed by the MEL
• Ensure the pre-flight inspection has been carried out;
• Be responsible for the operation and safety of the helicopter and the safety of its occupants and cargo.
• Ensure the weather forecast and reports for the proposed operating area and flight duration indicate that the flight may he conducted without infringing on Company operating minima
Qualification Required & Experience
The commander must be in possession of a valid ATPL(H), and must be endorsed on the type to be operated.Experience (number of years and nature of experience required):
• Valid IR(H) endorsed on type to be operated,
• Licence validation (for foreign pilots with ICAO licence);
• Valid operators proficiency check;
• Valid medical certificate (class 1);
• Minimum 3,000 hours total flight time in helicopters,
• Minimum 1,500 hours total helicopter flight time in command;
• Minimum 1,200 hours total twin turbine helicopter time,
• Successful completion of a Company command course when upgrading from co-pilot within the Company
What do i need to do the roles?
• You will need to hold a recognised aircraft engineer license or equivalent.
• Ability to demonstrate practical and theoretical standards required
• Driving License and Aircraft Engineering Experience
What else do i need to know?
The successful candidate must be able to achieve the appropriate security clearance level for this role
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified professionals should send their CVs to:
30 March, 2020
Kindly note: Shortlisted applicants will be contacted