PassionAir is currently seeking for a highly motivated and qualified individual for the following position: Aircraft Technical Records & Planning Officer
The Planning & Technical Records Officer will be responsible for planning and monitoring the airworthiness of all aircraft's by checking the maintenance records and upcoming tasks on the fleet and advise procurement on required components that are scheduled to be replaced on-board the aircraft's.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Liaise with the Technical Services Manager and Continuing Airworthiness
• Maintenance Organization on any planning and technical records issues.
• Liaise with the stores and maintenance departments in ordering necessary tools and equipment for upcoming tasks.
• Produce reports for engines, APU and landing gears.
• Ensure all tech log pages are scanned and emailed to CAMO daily with any necessary form ones.
• Update and track emergency equipment on aircrafts, forecast boards on regular basis with aircraft and engine due dates.
• ADD tracking and AD evaluation.
• Ensure aircraft tech log hours and cycles have been added and recorded correctly.
• Ensure OOP tech log sheets are accurate and up-to-date.
• Ensure all documentation and compliance of all work packs and references for upcoming checks.
• Review monthly reports sent by CAMO.
Upload Flight Data to Engine MRO service provider.
• Ensure compliance with GCAA and company standards.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Aircraft/Aerospace Engineering.
• 2 years' work experience in a CAMO department with an airline company.
How To Apply For The Job
All CVs and Cover Letter should be forwarded to:
10 July, 2019