Heliconia Group has been involved in the Quest Africa Oil and Gas Industry since 2013. We are a recognised and trustable company in the helicopter industry and committed to providing a great employee experience in a supportive and engaging environment.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment.
About The Role
We are currently recruiting an Aircraft Engineer on a full-time, rotational basis. You will support all aircraft engineering, line maintenance; scheduled servicing, corrective maintenance and all other engineering-related activities.
Qualification Required & Experience
The commander shall:
• Maintenance Daily tasks
• Daily and routine checks (Before First Flight, After Last Flight)
• Helicopter Base Maintenance I Line Maintenance In charge of airworthiness directives
• In charge of logistics, orders and spare parts follow-on
• Troubleshooting report
• Hydraulic system, flight control inspections
• Application of work cards on all Airframe and Engines Troubleshooting online checks
• Documentation update
• Deep maintenance : 600/1200/2400 FH 1Y/2Y/4Y
• Mandated maintenance standards for test and repair conformity
• Maintenance in accordance with technical documentation (MM P&W IETP Leonardo)
• Manufacturer Mandatory Service bulletins, Airworthiness directives and modifications implementation
• Quality department Reports
What do i need to do the roles?
• You will need to hold a recognised aircraft engineer license or equivalent.
• Ability to demonstrate practical and theoretical standards required
• Driving License and Aircraft Engineering Experience
What else do i need to know?
The successful candidate must be able to achieve the appropriate security clearance level for this role
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified professionals should send their CVs to:
30 March, 2020
Kindly note: Shortlisted applicants will be contacted