PassionAir is currently seeking for a highly motivated and qualified individual for the following position: Aircraft Technicians
The Aircraft Technicians will perform specific maintenance tasks on aircraft such as routine maintenance, repair, overhaul, component replacement or servicing in accordance with their competence resulting from the type or specific training, ski 11S and experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Inspect aircraft for any component defects, break-outs, fluid leakage, structure damages, etc.
• Perform oil changes, hydraulic system service, oxygen system service, water system service, tyre pressure checks, recharging of tyres, IDG service, APU service, engine oil system service, etc.
• Ensure compliance with GCAA and company standards.
• Responsible for aircraft exterior and interior cleaning.
• Ensures compliance with environmental, health and safety regulations.
• Ability to operate all support equipment that are used in removal and installations of major aircraft components.
• Ensure all company provided tools and equipment are properly maintained and stored.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Aircraft/Aerospace Engineering.
• 2 years' work experience in a maintenance department with an airline company.
How To Apply For The Job
All CVs and Cover Letter should be forwarded to:
10 July, 2019