Danpong Group is seeking to recruit a Ambulance Driver.
• To provide emergency and non-emergency transport duties to the Clinic and other staff with safety as top priority
• To transport and to attend to patient and clients with in the care of the Clinic
• To ensure that the ambulance and its equipment and consumables stock is in operational readiness at all times and to report any defects immediately to the Clinic Matron.
• Work in accordance with the Health & Safety rules liaising properly with the health personnel on the ambulance.
• Maintain strict confidentiality on all conversations and information heard during transport assignments.
• Arrange for vehicle care and maintenance (i.e. oil change, tire rotation, cleaning, etc.).
• Maintain awareness of current road systems and conditions by monitoring news and traffic reports, adjusting routes as necessary to avoid delays.
• Should be attentive and available on immediate call basis at any time including weekends.
Qualification Required & Experience
Minimum of SSCE from a recognized institution
• An Emergency Medical Technician Certification will be an added advantage
Minimum of two years in a related job.
• Certification from the National Ambulance Service or an accredited Institution,
• Must possess a valid Ghanaian driver’s license C and above
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Professional Demeanor
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Strong communications
• Courteous Attitude
• Understanding of medical terminology and calculations
• Daily recording in the Log book in the clinic and in the ambulance
• Daily Incident Reports
• Monthly Report
• Weekly Repairs Report
How To Apply For The Job
Kindly forward your application and curriculum vitae to:
12 April, 2019