• Support an effective customer satisfaction strategy through customer intelligence studies, better analysis of customer information, and customer value models Job Role Key Tasks
• Prepare draft templates on Divisional reporting to drive and monitor CEX initiatives
• Prepare Monthly /Quarterly Reports on Customer Intelligence activities- (including competition) by compiling customer feedback from the business – Marketing, Enterprise Business, Mobile Financial Services, Sales and Distribution
• Compile reports on CM and CEX activities towards responding to customer suggestions and ideas.
• Ensure all business processes are updated for efficient service delivery in line with digital transformation approach.
• Develop customer-oriented forums to ensure customer understanding of products and services by the company.
• Formulate service delivery parameters which contribute to service delivery effectiveness through the consistent application of Best Practices as specified by project plans.
• Support all Commercial (Marketing, Enterprise Business, Mobile Financial Services related projects and activities to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Data mining and analysis of customer information for business decision making Qualification Required & Experience Education
• A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study Experience
• Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in a similar role Competencies Knowledge:
• Knowledge Customer Analytics
• Computer literacy
• Ability to use attendance software
• IT Systems knowledge
• Databases understanding Skills / physical competencies:
• Ability to manage own time and workload and juggle conflicting priorities
• Demonstrate evidence of influencing and coaching skills
• Professional approach with a can do attitude
• Courage Skills- Manages self and team performance, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
• Energy & Drive – Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
• Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
• Personal Skills -Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
• Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, manages and monitors work effectively
• Organisational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, commitment to the organization Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae by February 24th, 2021 to: [email protected]
with the Vacancy number MTN-CR-ADTRACK0002 as subject.
Kindly indicate the Position in the subject to avoid being disqualified and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Closing Date:
24 February, 2021