Analyse business trends interms off in ancial implications and provide the Enterprise Business team with quality information to enhance the decision making process inline with the Division’s strategic objectives. Job Role
• Prepare financial feasibility on all new Products and Services (Innovations and Re-innovations), Sponsorships and promotions, and potential partnerships/ acquisitions
• Perform Profit & Loss analysis for Enterprise Business decision making
• Prepare pre and post evaluation on all Enterprise Business products & services, projects (partnerships,etc.).
• Check and confirm performance to ensure the payment of appropriate commissions.
• Work closely with Manager, Quality Control to ensure adherence to all financial Service Level Agreements with clients.
• Provide input for preparation of Annual Business Plans
• Track, analyse, review and reconcile Enterprise Business budget–OPEX Management for line manager approval.
• Review ICT tariffs to ensure divisional objectives are achieved
• Collaborate with Marketing to manage PostPaid tariffs and ensure tariff change forms are filled to effect changes in tariffs.
• Provide input on ICT tariffs in to the update and review of the company’s tariff book
• Identify financial risks related to the Enterprise Business Division and advise line manager accordingly.
• Gather finance-related industry intelligence to aid in business decisions
• Produce monthly reports on the following: Monthly analysis, Qualification Required & Experience Education
• A Degree in Finance or Accounting.
• Professional certification (CIMA/ACCA/ICA) is an added advantage Experience
• Minimum of 3 years relevant experience with at least 2 years in an analytics role. Competencies Knowledge
• Financial Management
• ICT/Telecom Business Savvy
• Market Research Orientation
• Business Development
• Financial Modelling
• Information Analysis & Reporting
• Risk Management
• Microsoft Office Suite Behavioural competencies:
• A team player
• Ability to manage own time and work load and juggle conflicting priorities
• Influencing and negotiation skills
• Professional approach with a can do attitude
• Analytical skills
• Strong Communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
• Ability to manage conflict
• Result oriented
• Strong interpersonal skills Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]
Kindly indicate the Position in the email subject and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Closing Date:
03 February, 2020