• Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to design and implement scalable solutions to improve the safety support of the Africa region, starting with West African markets
• Lead daily media enforcement operations and agent workflows across multiple geographies to respond to complex user escalations and reports, especially related to media on all Twitter owned platforms current and future.
• Act as a global and Africa domain expert and point of contact for internal partners and vendor partners to review and analyze safety and abuse reporting on the platform.
• Manage stakeholder relationships with Product, Trust & Safety, Engineering, Legal, Comms and others to safely develop and launch new policies and products on the platform
• Create and analyze reports and dashboards to monitor and investigate operational safety abuse trends
• Help drive local and global strategies related to our online media operations, implementing plans and overseeing their execution.
• Deliver trainings on various policies and workflows to large global teams
• Provide expert input for training material (decks, facilitator guides, knowledge bases, agent assessments) and ensure trainers on the vendor team are equipped to deliver a high quality and consistent training experience.
• Monitor established key volume performance indicators (e.g. total/manual incoming, total/manual solved, AAS, AHT) and investigate root causes of trends and spikes.
• Lead project initiatives to find new and innovative ways to consistently improve safety efforts, response times and support to users
• Take part in the global on-call rotation as needed, and respond to cases in any high-priority escalations.
• Report issues with internal tools to engineering and product operations teams and scope out new tooling requests
• Manage communication with vendors and internal escalations teams, including answering questions, providing support and working collaboratively on scaling solutions
• Lead the delivery of large cross-functional initiatives within the team. Qualification Required & Experience Requirements:
• BA/BS degree or equivalent local degree or experience required
• 4-5+ years of related experience with content moderation or online operations or with project and program management, preferably in a fast-paced online support environment or a role involving vendor relationship management
• Fluency in English and Pidgin is required
• Ability to work alongside technical stakeholders including Product and Engineering to define tooling requirements and understand technical and product processes
• Working hours may vary depending on business need, on-call or weekend work may be required
• Ability to travel up to 10-20% to global offices and vendor locations Additional Preferred qualifications
• 2+ years experience involving vendor relationships from the customer side or the creation of training, workflows and processes.
• Additional French fluency is highly preferred
• Experience with live video and/or illegal content is a huge plus
• Experience managing contractors or full time staff.
• Experience working with new product rollouts and defining launch requirements for safety or enforcement.
• Experience in the field of study and/or professional experience in promoting online safety, child safety online, and/or countering violent extremism Location:
Ghana How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
12 May, 2021