A highly reputable hospital and management NGO requires the services of an Anesthetic Nurse. Key Responsibilities
• Examining patients' histories for allergies or illnesses that would affect anesthesia.
• Evaluating and preparing patients, providing education about surgery and recovery, and discussing the side effects of anesthesia with them.
• Determining the amount and type of anesthesia needed for the patient and the best way to administer it.
• Preparing and administering the proper dose of anesthesia.
• Monitoring patients' vital signs and their dose of anesthesia during medical procedures.
• Overseeing patients' safety during anesthesia recovery.
• Evaluating patients' progress before, during, and after medical procedures.
• Performing some administrative duties, such as ordering anesthesia, training new staff, and overseeing department finances. Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in nursing
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
All qualified applicants should send CV directly to: [email protected] Closing Date:
30 September, 2021