We are looking for talented and experienced Architects to work on high-profile projects within the office ranging from the planning stages to completion. The available positions will require The available positions will require you to have a master's degree in Architecture or higher. You will be a good communicator who is able to work well within an architectural team, directly interfacing with clients, consultants, and contractors.
The role offers excellent opportunities for career progression and carries high-level responsibility.
Qualification Required & Experience
The candidate should:
• Be ARC/GIA Registered
• Have advanced use of Revit, AUTOCAD, Rhino, Full Adobe Suite, & MS Office
• Be familiar with 3DS Max, V-Ray, & Sketchup
• Have excellent design and presentation skills
• Be experienced in BIM coordination
• Have a strong understanding of building technology
• Have experienced delivery of Concept - Construction Administration
How To Apply For The Job
Send an email to:
attaching your CV and portfolio
18 July, 2019