Metro Mass Transit Ltd
Driver / Transportation
Job Vacancy For Articulated Bus Drivers At Metro Mass Transit Ltd
Metro Mass Transit Ltd. is a leading bus operator in the Country. It presently owns and operates over 800 buses and covers an average distance of 43 million kilometers and carries more than 37million passengers annually.
• Applicants shall be required to pass simple written test in English language and Theory of driving.
• Applicants shall undergo and pass practical driving test using articulated buses.
• Be able to demonstrate adequate knowledge in road traffic regulations and Highway Code / Road Markings / Road Signs.
• Should be able to read, write and speak English.
• Knowledge in simple care and maintenance of vehicles ie. Knowledge in simple daily checks on vehicles.
• Should be able to make simple entries in vehicle log books and other relevant documents, and write simple accident report and other occurrences.
• Multitask - should demonstrate his ability/capacity and preparedness to perform
• other functions as and when necessary.
• Good Eyesight: Applicants shall undergo and pass eye test, certified by qualified medical officer or ophthalmologist.
• Physical Fitness: Medical examination shall be required to establish sound mental and physical fitness.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Age Limit: 30years - 45years
• Minimum of five (5) years driving experience with articulated bus.
• Weight/Class of Licence: Valid class F licence
• Educational Background: Minimum of MSLC or BECE
How To Apply For The Job
All eligible and interested candidates are advised to send their Curriculum vitae, application letter and copies of all relevant documents to:
The Human Resource Manager
Metro Mass Transit Limited
P. O. Box AN 57,
Closing Date: 23 October, 2015