• The job function will seek to provide technical and administrative support in the implementation of contract management, assets management & maintenance of building infrastructure, fleet management and logistics Qualification Required & Experience The ideal candidate should:
• Hold a first degree in Estate Management, Building Technology, Land Economy, Logistics and Transport, Advance Diploma in Logistics and Transport (DILT) or an equivalent qualification from a recognised institution.
• Have a minimum of three (3) years of direct experience and progressively responsible professional experience in property management, budget, administration, real estate management, inventory management or supply chain management, logistics and fleet management.
• Must be a member of a relevant professional body
• Experience working with logistics and property management policies and practices, as well as feet management regulations and rules of an international non-governmental organisation is desirable.
• Have Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite and CAD software.
• Possess positive and professional approach.
• Highly organised, able to work independently, use initiative, and keep commitments.
• Be a motivated self-starter with initiative, flexibility, enthusiastic and ability to travel to other locations in the country.
• Strategic thinker combined with practical” can do” attitude
• Possess strong supervisory, organisational and time management skills with precision to meet deadlines.
• Have good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislation's relating to assets fleet and logistics management in the NGO sector.
• Possess good data gathering, strong analytical decision-making and problem-solving skills
• Hold high ethical standards and integrity Must be knowledgeable in Child Rights and Child Safe Guarding Practices
• Team player & ability to cooperate with subordinates, colleagues and superiors Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their applications, (including their reliable phone numbers) and curriculum vitae with photocopies of certificates addressed to: The HR/Admin Manager P.O.Box AN 16657 Accra-North
Or email to: [email protected] Closing Date:
30 June, 2022