• Manage daily operations of branch in the absence of Branch Manager.
• Assist Branch Manager in implementing business development strategies for assigned branch.
• Provide warm, friendly and welcoming atmosphere for both employees and customers.
• Provide quality and exceptionally services to customers.
• Assist Branch Manager to achieve sales target and projected profit.
• Select, train, supervise and evaluate the branch staff to enhance individual productivity and enable them to function according to job description.
• Assist Branch Manager to operate the branch in line with company procedures and policies.
• Ensure that the branch personnel comply with federal and state laws.
• Maintain operational standards to provide an excellent working environment for employees.
• Ensure the facility is kept clean, safe and orderly.
• Communicate personally with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Resolve customer complaints promptly and efficiently.
• Support sales promotion activities including promotional campaigns, micro-marketing events, and trade shows
• Ensure operational excellence and integrity of the branch.
• Develop action plans to enhance operational controls and optimize customer service.
• Assist in performance appraisals, promotions, and compensation activities for employees. Qualification Required & Experience
• BBA/BSc –Business Administration or similar relevant field. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons should send their CVs to: [email protected] Closing Date:
20 February, 2020