ASA Savings and Loans Ltd seek the services of a qualified person for the of position of Assistant Account & Finance Manager. Currently, the company is serving over 200,000 clients across nine regions in 129 business units. Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Preparation of monthly financial reports, including cash flow and forecast
• Reconciling various bank account and balance sheet accounts and resolving differences Maintaining fixed asset register.
• Ensures an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and yearly end close Assist in the Preparation of statutory financial statements and annual budget. Prepare tax computations and ensure filling of returns.
• Develops, coordinates and reports on relevant key financial performance indicators to the Finance and Account Manager.
• Must be knowledgeable in IFRS. Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor's degree from a recognized institution
• At most qualified Accountant (ACCA OR ICAG)
• Must have a minimum of five (5) years working experience in Accounting and Finance Knowledge in accounting standards and principles, including month end closing processes.
• Strong computer skills especially in Microsoft excel
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with personnel from all levels internally or externally.
Attractive salary package will be offered to the suitable candidate Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Apply to the Managing Director enclosing detailed CV with photograph. Application should be sent to: [email protected] Closing Date:
10 September, 2020