Accounting / Auditing
Job Vacancy For Assistant Accounts Officer
The Fisheries Commission, an agency under the Ministry of Fisheries and Aquaculture Development (MoFAD), hereby invites applications from qualified Ghanaians for the following vacancy as Assistant Accounts Officer (D)
The successful applicant will perform the following duties/functions:
Duties and Functions
• Assist the Senior Accountant in the day-to•day general accounting
• Receive and process payments.
• Collect data for the preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statements.
• Make entries in the books of accounts and record information.
• Collect data for the preparation and review of sector budget and perform other accounting duties.
Qualification Required & Experience
The successful applicant must have the following qualifications:
• First Degree / HND from a recognized institution.
• Must have completed a one-year compulsory National Service.
• At least, three (3) years accounting working experience in a public or private
• Must be literate in the use of accounts software and Microsoft Office.
Duty Post: The successful applicant will work at Regional and District levels.
How To Apply For The Job
Applicants must show evidence of completion of National Service. Applications should be addressed to:
The Executive Director
P.O.BOX GP 630
Accra - Ghana
Applications should be marked indicating vacancies A - F respectively
Closing Date: 17 April, 2021