Public Services Commission
Human Resources / Admin
Job Vacancy For Assistant Administrative / Human Resource Manager At Public Services Commission
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Co-ordinate administrative and general service activities related to material resources, including estates, transport, logistics and the provision of services for the agency.
• Recommend and coordinate organizational restructuring and management reviews.
• Implement the HRM functions, including recruitment, promotion, career development, discipline, performance appraisal and staff welfare.
• Collate and analyse data on capacity development needs of staff of the agency,
• Facilitate the organisation of special events, workshops, conferences and meetings.
• Ensure that due procurement procedures are followed in the procurement of goods and services.
• Lead in the efficient and effective administration of the staff performance appraisals system of the agency.
• Develop and maintain a fixed assets register for the agency, and plan the disposal of obsolete stores;
• Coordinate and maintain records of staff, office space and other assets of the agency.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or any of the Social Sciences from an accredited institution, with relevant working experience in a reputable organisation.
• Must have completed national service.
Competencies and Skills:
• Good leadership,
• Decision- making,
• Report writing,
• Presentation and inter- personal skills,
• Proficiency in relevant computer applications,
• High ethical values.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested qualified persons should forward their applications, together with their Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of their certificates, to the under-mentioned address, not later than two weeks from date of publication
PUBLIC SERVICES COMMISSION
P. O. BOX GP 1618
Closing Date: 04 November, 2015