Legal Aid Commission invites applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians for employment in a reputable Public Service Organization as Assistant Alternative Dispute Resolution Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
• Collects data for the development of guidelines, standards, processes and procedures for ADR delivery.
• Implements programmes and activities of the
• Collects data for the formulation of policies.
• Collects data for the development of a system of customary
• Provides paralegal assistance.
• Facilitates the conduct of public education on Alternative Dispute Resolution.
• Collects data for the preparation of annual budget and work plan of the Division.
• Collects data for the preparation of annual and other Periodic reports for the Division.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Social Science, Law or any other related field from an accredited tertiary institution
• Must have completed National Service
How To Apply For The Job
Applications together with detailed CVs and copies of certificates are to be submitted to the address below:
The Head of Administration
Legal AID Commission
Or email to:
Or call us on:
TEL: 0302-669220 / 0302-666584
Location: COUNCIL FOR LAW REPORTING BUILDING, ADJACENT TO MALI EMBASSY, OPPOSITE MINISTRIES POLICE STATION
13 September, 2019