We, Graphic Communications Group are looking for a suitably qualified individual to assist with the auditing activities of the company as Assistant Audit Officer. The successful individual will assist with audit procedures to ensure that internal controls are working as corporate policies and procedures are being adhered to.
• Ensure that procurement's are made in accordance with company policy and procedures.
• Review, record and report anomalies in the disbursement process.
• Assist with conducting audits in the regional offices
• Assist with Inventory Management review
• Assist in validating newspaper adverts sales and generate daily/monthly reports
• Assist in information systems audit
• Assist in reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvement
• Assist in Risk identification and corporate governance review
Qualification Required & Experience
Knowledge and Skills (Required Key skills / Required Qualifications Experience)
• Good first degree in Accounting or equivalent/ ICA or ACCA level I with two (2) years qualification relevant experience OR
• HND in Accounting from a recognised tertiary institution with a minimum of three (3) years rel.evant work experience
• Must possess good analytical skills
• Must be a team player with a high sense of commitment and honesty
• Must possess good communication skills and have a keen eye for detail
• Must be able to meet timelines
• Must be computer literate
• Knowledge of Oracle (e-Business Suite) will be an advantage
How To Apply For The Job
If you wish to apply, please send a detailed CV together with a covering letter and contact telephone number
The Director, HR & Administration
Graphic Communications Group Ltd.
P.O. Box GP 742
Alternatively, you may email your application to
21 February, 2020