DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collects relevant data for the formulation of policies;
• Implements programmes and activities of the Unit(s);
• Facilitates public education and sensitisation on the Unit’s activities;
• Collects data for the development of research and project proposals;
• Implements research findings and projects;
• Collects data for the development of operational policies, guidelines, checklists and Standard Operating Procedures;
• Facilitates the conduct of impact assessment of projects;
• Collects data for the preparation of scientific/technical research projects for ethical approval;
• Facilitates the monitoring and evaluation of the Authority’s activities;
• Collects data for the preparation of the annual and other periodic reports of the Unit(s);
• Collects data for the preparation of the annual work plan and budget of the Unit(s). Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Biological Sciences or any other related discipline from
an accredited tertiary institution;
• Must have completed National Service;
• Must pass a selection interview conducted by the Authority in collaboration with the Public Services Commission. COMPETENCIES
• Communication, report writing and presentation skills.
• Research and analytical skills.
• High integrity and good ethical standards.
• Knowledge in the Biosafety Clearing House (BCH) operations.
• Team work, inter-personal and collaboration skills.
• Knowledge in relevant IT applications.
• Attention to details. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to: National Biosafety Authority (NBA) Box WY 669, Kwabenya-Accra
Or email to: [email protected] Notes:
Hard copies of applications should be submitted at the NBA Secretariat located on the campus of graduate School of Nuclear and Allied Sciences, GAEC, near Kwabenya Police Station GPS: GE-291-8394 Closing Date:
12 October, 2020