Crowe Veritas,a firm of Chartered Accountants, seeks to recruit talented persons for the following position: Assistant Company Secretary Responsibilities
The successful applicant will:
• Assist the Compliance Manager in managing the statutory compliance requirements of the firm and clients.
• Facilitate registration of clients with relevant statutory authorities.
• Provide assistance to respond to clients’ requests on statutory compliance requirements, and Any other duties that you may be assigned. Qualification Required & Experience
Applicants must have:
• A Bachelor’s degree in the Social Sciences or their equivalent.
• A minimum of 2 years of practical working experience in a similar position
• Proficiency in computer software applications (such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Excellent communication skills in English (both written and oral).
• Excellent organizational, research and report writing skills.
• Ability to work with little or no supervision to meet deadlines. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Suitably qualified candidates should apply with detailed CV and application letter including two referees to: P. O. Box CT 6372, Cantonments
by email to: [email protected]
Applicants should indicate the position in the subject line as advertised and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted) Closing Date:
10 September, 2021