Tree Crops Development Authority (TCDA), an Agency under the Ministry of Food and Agriculture, is seeking to recruit suitably qualified, dynamic and accomplished Ghanaian professionals for the following position: Assistant Data and Information Technology Manager LOCATION:
HEAD OFFICE RESPONSIBLE TO:
DEPUTY CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (F&A) RESPONSIBLE FOR:
IT OFFICERS OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
• Support the implementation of innovative systems and tools for capture and sharing of technical data, measuring progress and performance and maintaining the Authority’s data base. Responsible for the organisation of the MIS systems and related tasks. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with team to implement and manage an Information Management System with appropriate information architecture, systems and processes, for mapping Tree Crops data and information sources, systematically acquiring, continuously updating, utilizing and disseminated internally and externally to other stakeholders as appropriate.
• Work with team to ensure that the organisation has an up to date, easily accessible databases of the Authority’s information assets, knowledge, lessons learnt, and other relevant content.
• Identify, develop and/or support the implementation tools to facilitate evaluation of Tree Crops policies and programs.
• Develop reporting templates/dashboards of all business processes.
• Coordinate the Monitoring and Evaluation initiatives of the Authority
• Develop and implement IT policy and best practice guides for the Authority.
• Set-up the internal IT Infrastructure and services
• Conduct regular system audits and share system operation reports with Senior Management
• Identify and act on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
• Manage and report on allocation of IT budget
• Work on other IT related tasks as may be required by management Qualification Required & Experience
• Master’s degree in MIS or equivalent with a minimum of five (5) years post-qualification working experience.
• Three (3) years satisfactory service as an IT Officer. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To apply send your application letter and CV to: [email protected] Closing Date:
24 September, 2021