Tamale Technical University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointments as Assistant Development Officer.
Staff in this grade shall be required to show high qualities of sound judgment, initiative, resourcefulness, precision and professionalism in their area of specialization.
The Assistant Development Officer shall be responsible to the Director of Works and Physical Development. Duties and Responsibilities
• The Assistant Development Officer shall assist the Director of Works and Physical Development in the overall administration of the Works and Physical Development Department and functions as provided for in the Technical Universities Act 2016, Act 922 and the Guiding Statutes. Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must have a minimum of Masters’ Degree in the Building Technology (Quantity Survey etc), Architecture, Civil Engineering, Facility Management or relevant areas of study PLUS relevant Professional Qualification with at least two (2) years post-qualification experience. Location:
Tamale How To Apply For The Job
• Applications should include cover letters (indicating the position applied for), Current Curriculum Vitae (with contact details of three referees) and Copies of certificates.
• Applicants for teaching positions should include brief teaching and research statement not exceeding two (2) pages.
• Applications must be hand delivered in a sealed envelope or by courier, to the Registry of the University and signed for, and also submit soft copies using an electronic mail (e-mail) to reach the addresses below: The Registrar Tamale Technical University P.O. Box 3 E/R Tamale
OR [email protected] Closing Date:
30 August, 2021