A 5* luxury brand and Kempinski's first hotel in West Africa - Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City is scheduled to open in Quarter 4, 2015. You can be part of the unique experience of -Uniting African Hospitality with European Traditions. Job Summary
• To safeguard the financial integrity and stability of the hotel and minimise any exposure to potential risks.
• To assist the Financial Controller in the administration of all financial aspects and ensure all local and corporate policies and procedures are followed. Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelors' Degree in relevant field.
• Professional qualification is an added advantage
• To fill the position, one of the following is required:
• 5+ years in an Accounting Management position
• 2+ years as Assistant Financial Controller preferably in a hotel.
• Computer literacy adapted to the field of training:
• Proficiency in Excel and Word
• Experience in respective accounting software is a plus
• Knowledge of the generally accepted accounting principles, PCI DSS and local regulations
• Experience in reporting, forecasting and budgeting Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Kindly send all applications via:- [email protected] Closing Date:
10 September, 2015