• The job holder is responsible for managing recruitment and selection, developing organisational policy documents, leading capacity development, delivering on performance management, managing Payroll, facilitating inductions and all related areas; orienting staff to understand and practicalize the content of HR manual and working with Head of HR, Admin and Organisation on compensation issues.
• S/he is required to work together with the HR Team to develop HR Tools and recruit key people with the right skills and capabilities to meet MSIG’s short and long-term strategies.
The position reports to the Head – HR, Admin and Organisation Key Responsibilities
• Direct and manage the recruitment and selection process and train Line Managers in interviewing and assessment procedures
• Deliver performance management programmes that drive a high-performance culture and support with the revision of performance management tools as required
• Pull together staff training needs, implement and monitor effectiveness of training programmes and advise on how training can be strengthened
• Review, implement and maintain human resource policies across the organisation including training programmes to educate and promote awareness of regulatory compliance
• Effectively run payroll and all associated benefit and cost structures.
• Produce reports on key HR metrics, including remuneration and benefits, absenteeism and turnover
• Support the Head- HR, Admin and Organisation to implement the reward strategy for the organisation, including driving the annual salary and bonus review processes and work together on the annual review remuneration/reward packages for staff.
• Coach managers to communicate clearly to employees on performance and reward matters, in particular the link between the organisation’s performance, the team’s performance and the employee’s individual performance
• Facilitate inductions programmes and all related training programmes and ensure seamless effective onboarding system in line with the organisation’s vision and mission.
• Any other lawful duties which will ensure the smooth and effective running of MSI Ghana. Length of contract:
All vacancies advertised have One (1) year contract (renewable base upon good performance). Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelor’s degree in HR, Social Sciences etc.
• A professional qualified human resource practitioner (IHRMP- Ghana, or any international professional body) Experience/Skills
• Extensive knowledge of and experience within the HR environment
• A demonstrated track record in developing and implementing strategic business and HR objectives at a management level with ideally experience in both NGO and private sector exposure.
• Experience of working as a senior member in an HR function and operating as a business partner to internal customers.
• Experience of managing complex employee relations issues, including disciplinary and grievance matters.
• Ability to perform under pressure, handle heavy workloads and meet stringent reporting deadlines
• Strategic thinker, excellent analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
• Ability to build effective working relationships at all levels of the organisation.
• Accuracy and attention to detail and good organisational skills – ability to juggle multiple competing demands
• Coaching skills – ability to coach team members and managers in order to raise performance
• Excellent face to face training and facilitation skills
• Up to date knowledge of UK employment legislation and best practice HR and proven ability to apply this to manage organisational risk.
• Prochoice and pro-family planning Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online
Please fill application wit the exact job title and location if indicated Closing Date:
14 May, 2021