Our client is reputable manufacturing company in Tema, Ghana. The firm now requires a high calibre Assistant HR Manager reporting into the Director of Human Resources.
• Manage the HR service delivery as key business partnering function;
• Work with the Business Units on all people related aspects of the value-chain
• Develop, implement, and administer the management-labour relations area of the
personnel program to improve labor relations
• Manage the HR Operations in line with the company’s approved HR policies /
procedures and conditions of service/ Collective Agreement with a view to providing
efficient HR services to employees and the business units.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of first degree in HR or related field
• 5 years experience in a unionized environment with years of progressive experience in
How To Apply For The Job
All qualified applicants should send CV directly to:
Indicating the position title on the subject line of the email
28 February, 2019