Accra Technical University (ATU)
Job Vacancy For Assistant ICT Officer
Accra Technical University (ATU) is inviting applications from qualified and interested persons to fill the underlisted positions.
• Assistant ICT Officer (Network Security Engineer)
• Assistant ICT Officer (Systems Administrator)
• Assistant ICT Officer (Software Application Developer)
• Assistant ICT Officer (Database Administrator)
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of MSc Degree in information Communication Technology or related program with six(6) years post-qualification relevant experience.
• Other professional qualifications will be an advantage.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested qualified applicants may apply, providing an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae and copies of their relevant certificates to:
Accra Technical University
P. O. BOX GP 561
Applications must be hand-delivered in a sealed envelope to the Human Resource Directorate of the University or mailed not later than
Closing Date: 18 October, 2019
Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for interview.