ASSISTANT INTERNAL AUDITOR
• the successful candidate shall be professionally responsible to the Internal Auditor but shall work under the supervision of the Dean of the Faculty of Applied Sciences.
• He/ She shall ensure that there is an efficient and effective financial monitoring and control system for the finances of the Faculty.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Assist in preparation of the Annual Audit Plan and ensuring implementation of same.
• Conduct monthly audit to ensure that internal control system on place are working effectively and efficiently.
• Timely submit monthly audit report for onward submission to the audit committee.
• Assist in examining and evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of the banks system of internal control.
• Assist in conducting risk assessment by assigning risk impact to all audit-able areas.
• Assist in conducting investigation as may e directed by the Board and Management and issuing report thereon.
• Any other duties that may be assigned by the Head of Department.
Qualification Required & Experience
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
• Candidate must possess a good first degree in Accounting.
• Must in addition be a chartered Accountant/ member of a recognized Accounting/ Auditing body (ICA/ ACCA/ CIMA/ CPA).
• The possession of a Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
• Must have at least two (2) years post-qualification relevant experience in a reputable organization.
Reports directly to the Internal Auditor of the College.
How To Apply For The Job
Applications with the subject heading of preferred position should be emailed to:
with cover letter, CV and copies of relevant certificates and documents.
14 June, 2019
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.