Public Services Commission
Job Vacancy For Assistant IT Manager At Public Services Commission
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supervise the installation and maintenance of appropriate IT infrastructure system for the agency.
• Advise Management on strategic upgrade and integration of the IT system.
• Ensure effective, efficient and sustainable operation of the agency's automation system and its integrity.
• Monitor the security of all technologies by putting in place security policy and systems to safeguard the database of the agency.
• Make appropriate recommendations on specifications in the procurement of IT resources for the agency.
• Provide technical support for the agency's IT system.
• Collaborate with the HM Department in assessing the IT capacity needs of staff of the agency, and facilitate their training in new applications.
• Assist in the development and management of the agency's website.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline from an accredited institution, with relevant working experience in a reputable organisation.
• Must have completed National Service.
Competencies and Skills:
• Good leadership, decision-making, communication, quantitative, qualitative and analytical skills.
• Ability to work for long hours with minimum supervision.
• Good interpersonal skills
How To Apply For The Job
Interested qualified persons should forward their applications, together with their Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of their certificates, to the under-mentioned address, not later than two weeks from date of publication
PUBLIC SERVICES COMMISSION
P. O. BOX GP 1618
Closing Date: 04 November, 2015