Legal Aid Commission invites applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians for employment in a reputable Public Service Organization as Assistant Legal Aid Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
• Implements programmes and activities of the division
• Collects data for the development of guidelines, standards, processes and procedures for legal assistance for the realization of right to personal liberty, equality before the law and fair trial.
• Provide general legal services
• Collects data for the preparation of annual budget and work plan of the Division.
• Collects data for the preparation of annual and other periodic reports for the Division.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum or a Bachelor's Degree in Law from an accredited tertiary institution.
• Must have been called to the Ghana Bar
• Must have completed pupilage
How To Apply For The Job
Applications together with detailed CVs and copies of certificates are to be submitted to the address below:
The Head of Administration
Legal AID Commission
Or email to:
Or call us on:
TEL: 0302-669220 / 0302-666584
Location: COUNCIL FOR LAW REPORTING BUILDING, ADJACENT TO MALI EMBASSY, OPPOSITE MINISTRIES POLICE STATION
13 September, 2019