Public Services Commission
Job Vacancy For Assistant Manager (Registry) At Public Services Commission
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Collect, compile and review registration processes.
• Initiate the formulation of records management policies and systems and ensure their implementation.
• Develop operating manuals for records management in the agency.
• Ensure effective and efficient management of data relating to the functions of the agency.
• Collaborate with the appropriate Department of the agency in providing the database management interface requirements of the agency's system architecture.
• Maintain an effective and efficient records management system for the agency.
• Supervise the opening, retrieval, custody and closure of both electronic and manual files. :
• Supervise the classification of documents and the approval of file titles and index headings.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/ ICT or related fields from an accredited institution, with relevant working experience in a reputable organisation
• Must have completed National Service
Competencies and Skills:
• Strong strategic management,
• Proficiency in relevant computer applications,
• High ethical values,
• Good interpersonal,
• Strong communication skills.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested qualified persons should forward their applications, together with their Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of their certificates, to the under-mentioned address, not later than two weeks from date of publication
PUBLIC SERVICES COMMISSION
P. O. BOX GP 1618
Closing Date: 04 November, 2015