• We are seeking suitably qualified high performing professionals to join our Tax Advisory team in our Tax and Regulatory department. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and applying relevant professional, regulatory, technical and industry standards in delivering clients’ projects/engagements while providing leadership and support to project team members.
• Successful applicants will have the opportunity to collaborate with other Deloitte member Firms and work with a number of high profile multinational organisations and further develop their leadership capabilities.
• Provide tax advisory on business tax rules affecting company operations in Ghana
• Evaluate corporate reorganization issues and apply tax rules to client scenarios when preparing advisory reports
• Draft reports, identify key tax issues/risks, and propose solutions for clients on tax planning and implementation strategies.
• Advise on personal income tax and social security obligations of inbound and outbound individuals
• Apply understanding of operational double tax treaties and regulatory requirements to evaluating inbound investment requirements and compliance obligations
• Conduct research on local tax and regulatory regimes relevant to client operations
• Develop innovative approaches to address client issues in accordance with industry standards
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have graduated from a recognized University in Ghana or overseas with a minimum of second class upper in Accounting, Taxation, Management, Economics, Law or related discipline
• Qualified member of ICAG, CITG, ACCA, CIMA
• Minimum of 5 year cognate experience in areas of Business Tax, Personal Income Tax, Value Added Tax, Customs, Transfer Pricing, Investment and Regulatory Advisory and Immigration Support Services.
• Excellent research and analytical skills.
• Clear understanding, citation and application of the tax advisory guidelines
• Good logical reasoning, problem solving and analytical skills
• Sound writing, oral communication and presentation skills
• Data management and analysis experience
• Proficiency in the use of computer packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project Office, Access, etc. Very good use of PowerPoint and Excel is a strong advantage
• Proficiency in the use of Tax Advisory tools
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
06 September, 2019