• Handling customer complaints and resolving issues that employees are not authorized to handle on their own
• Dealing with schedule changes, employee call-ins, and other staffing issues
• Filling in for absent employees as needed to ensure smooth operation of the business
• Acting as a role model for all employees by continuously exhibiting a high level of service and attention to detail in all tasks
• Delegating tasks to employees
• Keeping day-to-day activities organized
• Recruiting and interviewing new hires
• Leading training classes or providing one-on-one training to employees
• Supervising employees and providing additional training and coaching as needed
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a degree is needed.
• A higher qualification is desirable.
• 5 years work experience or more is required.
2000 - 2500
How To Apply For The Job
C.V.s should be sent via:
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail
01 July, 2019