National Road Safety Commission (NRSC)
is the lead statutory public agency for road safety management in Ghana. Its mandate is to plan, promote and coordinate road safety activities and programmes in the country. Description Of Job
Following its growth and to further strengthen the human resource capacity of the Commission, vacancy have arisen in the above position.
• Assists in the preparation of regional annual work plan and budget
• Liaise with MTTU and other related agencies to collect Road Traffic Crash data and analyses for planning and reports
• Assists in the preparation of quarterly reports on the programs/projects
• Assists in the organization of seminars, workshops, coordinate meetings and conference
• Performs any other duties that may be assigned by Regional Manager Qualification Required & Experience
If you have the requisite qualifications and experience for the position above and are analytical, innovative, and passionate about road safety and interested in working in a small but highly committed and motivated team, then apply in confidence.
• Minimum of First Degree in Transport, Engineering, Social Sciences or equivalent professional qualification from a recognized Institution and must have completed National Service
• Ability to speak local dialect will be an advantage
• A team player How To Apply For The Job
Applications should be sent to: Executive Director National Road Safety Commission P. O. Box 01683 Osu-Accra
Or E-mail: [email protected]
You may visit our website on: www.nrsc.gov.gh
for information on the Commission Closing Date:
19 September, 2012
Please indicate the position applied for in your letter and on envelope.