Graphic Ghana is looking for a dynamic and results-oriented individual who will assist in the purchase/acquisition of goods and services for the organisation in a cost effective and timely manner Responsibilities (Principal Responsibilities)
• Assist in the maintenance of a database of suppliers and feedback to supervisor on quality, price, etc. so that database can be amended / updated by management as appropriate.
• Assist in the receipt and response to requests for goods and services from the various departments
• Assist in bank transactions.
• Assist with customs activities and other authorities on imported goods
• Liaise with transport function to ensure that goods are delivered and dispatched on time.
• Assist with the review of requisition requests to ensure that the specifications are detailed enough to allow accurate completion of orders as specified.
• Assist in inventory management Qualification Required & Experience
• Good first degree in Procurement and Supply, Social Sciences or equivalent
• A minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience for First Degree holder and three (3) years for HND. Skills/Competencies Required:
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Must be a good team player
• Ability to prepare reports Strong computer literacy skills Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
If you wish to apply, please send a detailed CV together with a covering letter and contact telephone number to: Ag. Director, HR & Administration Graphic Communications Group Ltd. P. O. Box GP742 Accra
Alternatively, you may email your application to: [email protected] Closing Date:
23 February, 2022