A reputable manufacturing Company in Tema has vacancies for dynamic business-minded persons to join Its team to achieve its corporate objectives and goals as Assistant Production Manager Job Purpose
To assist the Head of Production Department to plan, direct and control production activities to meet customers' order requirements and quality standards on a timely basis within the policies procedures and budget of the Organisation. Qualification Required & Experience Required:
• MSc Engineering/Sciences Degree with ten (10) years Industrial Experience; Or
• BSc Engineering/Sciences Degree with fifteen (15) years Industrial Experience
• MBA will be an added advantage.
• Good knowledge and experience in Production Planning
• Working knowledge of a Production Software. Desirable:
• Knowledgeable in Quality, Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental ISO Management Systems.
• IT-Literate and strong technical background with high analytical
• Good Communication, Interpersonal and Team Building Skills, etc. Principal Accountabilities
• Liaise with Head of Department to develop a Production Plan to meet customer order requirements on a timely basis.
• Schedule orders for production, ensuring that the appropriate products are available.
• Requisition raw materials, schedule production and supervise activities at the Factory ensuring that production is cost-efficient, timely and product specification and quality standards are met.
• Ensure adequate stockholding of packaging materials within the company to forestall disruptions in production.
• Coordinate with the Engineering Department to carry out regular planned maintenance and repairs to ensure that the Factory is in good working condition.
• Liaise with other departments/sections of the company to provide the needed services at the Factory Location:
Tema How To Apply For The Job
If you are interested in pursuing a career with a manufacturing company and possess the required competencies, then forward your CV, Cover Letter with the Job Title clearly stated, two (2) Professional Referees and Contact Details by email to: [email protected] Closing Date:
09 March, 2020
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.