A public sector organisation invites applications from suitably qualified persons with three (3) years relevant experience after National Service to fill the following vacancy as Assistant Records Management Officer
The Officer will be required to provide operational support for the effective and efficient performance of the functions of the Organisation.
Qualification Required & Experience
• must possess a master's degree in Archival Studies from a recognised accredited University.
• must possess three (3) years post-qualification experience must not be more than 40 years
• must have completed his/her national service
• must have no criminal record.
• must be computer-literate
• Must have a valid driving licence
How To Apply For The Job
All applications should kindly be sent to both:
31 March, 2020