The Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA), a world class centre of excellence for training in leadership, management and administration, located at Greenhill, Achimota, invites applications from qualified and dynamic persons for appointment as Assistant Registrar at Kumasi ,Takoradi and Tamale
The incumbent shall assist the Manager to coordinate all GIMPA programmes across schools and faculties. Reports to:
Manager of the relevant campus. Responsibilities:
• Be responsible for the day-to-day administration of the school.
• Assist in scheduling and delegating work to supporting staff.
• Supervise supporting staff and maintain Ideal working conditions according to workplace policies.
• Assist the Manager to manage training programmes.
• Assist in processing student admission applications, registration and coordinate student orientation.
• Coordinate the creation and maintenance of student records and provide information on student statistics.
• Coordinate the preparation and compilation of documents for accreditation.
• Schedule lectures, laboratory usage and examinations.
• Monitor Lecturer's attendance, conduct and lectures.
• Monitor student attendance.
• Ensure that classrooms and laboratories are ready for lectures.
• Deal with enquiries and complaints from students and Lecturers.
• Assist the Manager to handle all academic matters of the Unit,
• Perform other duties that may be assigned by the Manager. Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Master's degree In Public/Business Administration, or related area from a reputable University.
• Must have a minimum of three (3) years post masters qualification working experience in administration or managerial capacity. Competencies:
• Must be a highly motivated individual who can work with little or no supervision.
• Must have the ability to work to tight schedules.
• Must have good writing and communication skills.
• Must have good human relations skills
• Must have high sense of integrity and morality.
• Must have good analytical skills.
• Must have appreciable level of computer literacy. Location:
Kumasi, Takoradi and Tamale How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants may submit their application, including their most recent curriculum vitae to the following address: The Human Resource Manager Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA) P. O. Box AH 50 Achimota, Accra
Email: [email protected]
Prospective applicants should also arrange for letters of recommendation to be e-mailed directly from three (3) referees to the above e-mail address. Closing Date:
18 December, 2015