Jayee University College (formally Jayee Secretarial Institute, established in 1987) currently runs six degree programmes - Accounting, Secretaryship and Management, Marketing with Advertising, Human Resource Management, Public Relations and Journalism, and five diploma programmes - Accounting, Secretaryship and Management, Marketing with Advertising, Public Relations with Advertising, and Journalism. All the programmes are fully accredited by the National Accreditation Board. The University College also runs short courses in Management, Accounting, Public Relations, Journalism, French and English Language. Job Summary
As a result of the growth and expansion taking place in the University College, Management intends to recruit additional staff to fill existing vcacancy in the institution. Application are therefore invited from suitably qualified persons to fill above position.
The work of the Assistant Registrar involves management in the Central Administration of the University College, particularly at the Registry.
• He/she assists the Registrar and reports directly to him/her. Qualification Required & Experience
• A good first degree and either a Master's Degree from a recognised tertiary institution or an equivalent professional qualification, with a minimum of three years relevant work experience; Attributes:
• Ability to work with little supervision and on tight schedules;
• Good writing,communication and analytical skills;
• Good human relation skills;
• High sense of integrity and morality
• Computer literacy Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Suitably qualified applicants should submit an application letter, curriculum vitae and copies of their certificates to: The President Jayee University College Royal Palm Avenue McCarthy Hill (Mango Line) P. O. Box OS 672 Osu-Accra
Email: [email protected] Closing Date:
05 March 2013