University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR)
Job Vacancy For Assistant Registrar (Legal Office)
The University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR) was established by an Act of Parliament, 2011, (Act 830). The University is a public funded national institution which seeks to provide leadership and management of energy and natural resources and be a centre of excellence in these critical areas.
The University approaches its programmes and research by emphasizing interdisciplinary collaboration and taking into account areas such as economics, law and policy, management, science, technology and engineering as well as social and political issues that affect energy and natural resources.
The University of Energy and Natural Resources operates a multi-campus system, currently in Sunyani and Dormaa Ahenkro; plans are underway to start the Nsoatre and Kenyase campuses. Successful applicants of any of the following positions in the University should be willing to reside in any of these locations.
Job Title: Assistant Registrar (Legal Office)
Qualification Required & Experience
An applicant seeking appointment as Assistant Registrar must:
• possess a minimum of LLB and BL Professional Qualification from the Ghana School of Law or any recognised law school;
• be a member of the Ghana Bar Association;
• have a minimum of five (5) years of post qualification working experience at the Bar;
• produce a documentation of work done as a practicing lawyer for the past five years.
• An applicant with a master’s degree in a related field has an added advantage.
How To Apply For The Job
All applications should reach the Registrar not later than FRIDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2020 through the following address:
University of Energy and Natural Resources
P. O. Box 214
Closing Date: 11 December, 2020
Only shortlisted applicants would be called for interviews.