University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR)
Education / Training
MSc / MPhil degree
Job Vacancy For Assistant Research Fellows
The University of Energy and Natural Resources (UENR) was established by an Act of Parliament, 2011, (Act 830). The University is a public funded national institution which seeks to provide leadership and management of energy and natural resources and be a centre of excellence in these critical areas.
The University approaches its programmes and research by emphasizing interdisciplinary collaboration and taking into account areas such as economics, law and policy, management, science, technology and engineering as well as social and political issues that affect energy and natural resources.
The University of Energy and Natural Resources operates a multi-campus system, currently in Sunyani and Dormaa Ahenkro; plans are underway to start the Nsoatre and Kenyase campuses. Successful applicants of any of the following positions in the University should be willing to reside in any of these locations.
• Management Information System Officer
• Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Qualification Required & Experience
• The applicant must possess a minimum of MSc/MPhil degree in Biostatistics or Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information System (MIS) from an accredited tertiary institution.
• The applicant will be responsible for planning, development and implementation of hardware, software applications, programming and systems network and integration of a management information system or enterprise network at the Quality Assurance and Academic Planning Directorate of the University.
• The applicant should have a strong background in statistical programming and analysis, using the following software: STATA, EVIEWS, SPSS, MATLAB, SAS, GAMS and EXCEL.
• The applicants must possess experience in data validation, analysis, report writing and documentation. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are key requirements for these positions.
How To Apply For The Job
All applications should reach the Registrar not later than FRIDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2020 through the following address:
University of Energy and Natural Resources
P. O. Box 214
Closing Date: 11 December, 2020
Only shortlisted applicants would be called for interviews.