The West African Examinations Council invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the under-mentioned vacant positions in the Ghana National Office. Specific Duties and Responsibilities The successful applicant will be required to perform the following duties among others in the Transport Department:
• Ensure the maintenance and servicing of the vehicles.
• Maintain an up-to-date database of all the institution's vehicles.
• Arrange for repairs and routine maintenance.
• Conduct regular inspection of vehicles.
• Maintain and complete accurate records.
• Keep schedules and organise team members.
• Check vehicles' log Information.
• Submit regular and comprehensive monthly reports on vehicle movements, fuel usage and problems.
• Assist in allocating and rotating appropriate work assignments. Qualification Required & Experience Applicants must possess the following qualifications:
• A minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GBCE/GCE Ordinary Level with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language and Mathematics
• Higher National Diploma (HND) in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering
• A Valid Driving Licence ‘C’. Experience
• Applicants must have at least three years relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organisation. Key Competencies
• Strong leadership and logistical skills.
• Effective negotiating skills
• Ability to work well with and to influence others.
• Good attention to detail.
• Effective communication skills.
• Excellent geographical knowledge.
• Knowledge of transportation vehicles.
• Knowledge of procedures, laws and regulations Age
Applicants must not be more than thirty-five (35) years of age at the time of applying. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form. Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
24 December, 2021