Crowe Veritas,a firm of Chartered Accountants, seeks to recruit talented persons for the following position: Associate (Audit) Responsibilities
• Successful candidates will be assisting in carrying out quality audit services for clients, prepare financial reports and carry out any other assigned duties Qualification Required & Experience Applicant must:
• Have a Bachelor’s degree (with a minimum of Second Class division), accounting.
• Be a team player
• Have completed ICAG exams or hold an equivalent qualification.
• Have at least a minimum of 1 year relevant experience in auditing or
• Have excellent communication (oral & written) and interpersonal skills. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Suitably qualified candidates should apply with detailed CV and application letter including two referees to: P. O. Box CT 6372, Cantonments
or by email to: [email protected]
Applicants should indicate the position in the subject line as advertised and note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted) Closing Date:
10 September, 2021