• Assist in reporting of the financial reports on daily/monthly/yearly basis in the security audits, information system audits, environmental audits, etc.
• Manage the reports and see to it that they are accurate, to the point and made in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles or GAAP.
• Auditing is an integrated act where the financial records must be expressed in view to the organizations internal control over the financial reporting in agreement with PCAOB (Public company accounting oversight board).
• Job often involves measures to confirm with industry strategies, policies regulatory guidelines and auditing standards.
• The assistant auditor helps the auditor to make reports which confirm with the company standards, corporate policies, acknowledged by the ISO standards.
• Coordinate the activities with the staff and the senior auditor concerned.
• Prepare balance sheets in the interest of the organization.
• Inspect and correlate the overall audit report with the balance sheets provided and report it to the seniors for approval detect frauds and bring it to the notice of the senior auditors. Qualification Required & Experience
• Possess an eye for detail in reporting of financial audits in the interest of the organization.
• Have in-depth knowledge about accounting and may possess professional certification such as certified public accountant and certified internal auditor.
• Must be good at computing with a Team spirit with stress on providing accuracy and quality.
• Expertise in use of software programs like MS Excel, Tally, internet etc.
• Must have good rapport and Proficient communication skills with fellow auditors as well as senior auditors.
• Comply with the targets assigned in a timely and accurate manner.
• Effective time management skills to meet the deadlines.
• Hands on experience in dealing with financial issues with every department in the company.
• First degree, HND or degree
• 3 years work experience Location:
Odorkor, Accra How To Apply For The Job
All C.V.s should be sent via: [email protected]
indicating the position as the subject of the e - mail Closing Date:
08 October, 2020