Duties And Responsibilities:
• Troubleshoot electrical problems in a vehicle
• Repair and upgrade electrical system as well as devices that rely on electrical energy
• Improve electronic system in cars
• Responsible for connecting and maintaining electrical and electronic components of an automobile, communicate job-related issues to the Supervisor, close job,
• complete all forms, and ensure that good safety practices are observed.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Basic electronics with training in automobile with five years experience or
• MVT 11/111 or equivalent with a minimum experience of five years in automobile Industry or
• HND in Automobile (Electrical Option) with two years experience in a recognized automobile company.
Experience And Competencies:
• Valid driver's license
• Good interpersonal communication skills.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicant, should send their CV and two referees to:
The Human Resource Manager,
Silver Star Auto Ltd,
P. O. Box 199, Tema
21 October, 2015