Chobi Ghana Limited was founded in 2014 as Joint Venture between Korean and Ghanaian business entities. With focus on Agricultural inputs, Chobi Ghana Limited has been supplying fertilizer to Min. of Food and Agriculture of Ghana and Ghana Cocoa Board.
Chobi Ghana intends to expand its business area into import and distribution of Korean auto parts into Ghanaian market. It is searching for a talent to spearhead the market entry. After the successful launch of business, the auto parts business will spin off as a separate entity.
• The new hire is expected to lead the market entry and business development. The work boundary has no limits. It will include selecting items for import, marketing and sales, inventory and credit management, office management, new employee training.
• The successful candidate should have ability to build up the business and keep pace with the company’s growth.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Graduated from university or above. (Mechanical Engineering major is a plus)
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in auto parts distribution.
• Experience in business development and leadership position is a plus
• Ability to work independently under minimum guidance
• Entrepreneurial mindset
• Very good communication skills in English
• Basic MS Office skills (excel, power point and word)
• 8am to 5 pm
• Monday to Friday
Above market average with incentive scheme
How To Apply For The Job
Any applicant interested in the position should send CV and motivation letter to Jong Sun Lee:
10 August, 2019