• Preparing Proforma Invoices, Commercial Invoices, Contracts for Sales/Purchase in French
• Communication on mail/phone with various clients based in francophone Africa
• Insurance claims regarding bulk vessels/containers Tracking of all shipments from order booking till receipt of payment (Le. booking of containers, tracking of shipments on sites of shipping lines, liaison with shipping lines etc.)
• Responsible for reconciliation of stock account, customer accounts, service providers etc.
• Processing payments for various service providers
• Daily/Weekly/Monthly Reporting on shipments, customer accounts, stock accounts, sales etc.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a BA/BSc in Admin or equivalent with 4 years experience
• Understand Business Laws/Contracts Laws very well
• Skilled in Microsoft excel/word
• Should be very good in translation from English to French and vice versa
• Should-be well versed with international business terms in Francophone countries laws like OHADA etc.
• Should be willing to work at odd hours
How To Apply For The Job
All applications must be submitted via email to:-
23 October, 2015
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.