Judicial Service of Ghana
Job Vacancy For Bailiffs
The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the following vacant position: Bailiffs
Successful candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
• Execute Court Orders as Deputy Shett
• Serve court processes.
• Make entries into the Bailiff Process Book.
• Keep records of Service, Non-Service, and Execution. Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualification Required & Experience
• West African Secondary School Certificate Examination (WASSCE).
• Knowledge in Execution Processes
• Ability to read and understand court orders.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• High level of integrity
Location: Nationwide Recruitment
How To Apply For The Job
NB: Candidates must show evidence of completion of National Service.
Applications should be directed to the address below:
The Judicial Secretary
Judicial Service Headquarters
P. O. BOX 119
Closing Date: 19 January, 2021
Prospective applicants should note that the Judicial Service does not use recruitment agencies, individuals, or internet sites in its recruitment process.