• Serves customers by completing account transactions.
• Answers questions in person or on telephone and refers customers to other bank services as necessary.
• Records transactions by logging cashier’s checks, traveler’s checks, and other special services; preparing currency transaction reports.
• Cross-sells bank products by answering inquiries, informing customers of new services and product promotions, ascertaining customers’ needs, and directing customers to a branch representative.
• Completes special requests by closing accounts, taking orders for cheques, opening and closing Christmas and vacation clubs, exchanging foreign currencies
• Reconciles cash drawer by proving cash transactions, counting and packaging currency and coins.
• Reconciles loan coupons and other transactions.
• Maintains supply of cash and currency and turns in excess cash and mutilated currency to head teller.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Qualification Required & Experience
• Customer service
• Attention to detail
• General math skills
• Verbal communication
• Selling to customer needs
• People skills
• Financial skills
• Documentation skills
• Diploma or HND
• 2 years professional experience Location:
Tema How To Apply For The Job
All C.V.s should be sent via: [email protected]
indicating the position as the subject of the e - mail Closing Date:
14 August, 2021