• Serves customers by completing account transactions.
• Provides account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments, cashing cheques, issuing savings withdrawals, and recording night and mail deposits.
• Sells cashier’s cheques, traveler’s cheques, and series e bonds.
• Answers questions in person or on telephone and refers customers to other bank services as necessary.
• Records transactions by logging cashier’s cheques, traveler’s cheques, and other special services; preparing currency transaction reports.
• Cross-sells bank products by answering inquiries, informing customers of new services and product promotions, ascertaining customers’ needs, and directing customers to a branch representative.
• Completes special requests by closing accounts, taking orders for cheques, opening and closing Christmas and vacation clubs, exchanging foreign currencies, completing safe-deposit box procedures, and providing special statements, copies, and referrals.
• Reconciles cash drawer by proving cash transactions, counting and packaging currency and coins.
• Reconciles loan coupons and other transactions.
• Maintains supply of cash and currency and turns in excess cash and mutilated currency to head teller.
• Complies with bank operations and security procedures by participating in all dual-control functions, maintaining customer traffic surveys, auditing other tellers’ currency, and assisting in certification of proof. Qualification Required & Experience Competencies
• HND minimum
• Solid knowledge and understanding of bank teller, policy, and systems
• Minimum 2 years experience
• Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
• Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Accurate and precise attention to detail
• Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
• Goal-oriented, organized team player Location:
Kaneshie, Accra How To Apply For The Job
All C.V.s should be sent via: [email protected]
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail. Closing Date:
20 June, 2021