Secretarial / Receptionist
type and make follow-up on administrative letters; meeting room bookings; provide supplies to the office;
• Management of mail: create a recording system of in-coming and out-going mails; ensure archiving and filing of documents; manage documents (in-coming and out-going
filing of letters); ensure follow-up on documents submitted to the Director for signature;
• Undertake any other duty assigned by the superiors.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Vocational Training/Diploma or equivalent in Secretarial work or Administration;
• At least 6 years experience in a similar position;
• Excellent command of computer applications: MS-Office (Windows
• Document and database management skills;
• Sense of confidentiality;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• able to work under pressure in a multicultural environment;
• organised and high sense of responsibility and relations;
• The officer should not be over 50 years old at the point of recruitment.
• Fluency (written and oral) in two of the official languages of ECOWAS: French